Monday 4 July 2011

Collecting your RNE

We finally picked up our RNE's! Its only been 10 months.... 


Anyhow, just a tip if you are still waiting on your RNE - there is an email address you can follow up with. Keep sending emails until you get a response. Tim heard back the third time..


To pick up your RNE from the Policia Federal in Lapa you need to go in after 3:30 and before 4pm. It's on the third floor and the queue on the right. We only had to wait 15 minutes for our documents. Hopefully we won't be visiting this building anytime soon again!





Send an email to this address nre.delemig.srsp@dpf.gov.br.


Bom Dia,


Por favor, fui avisado que o RNE sai em até 180 dias e até agora não recebemos nenhuma informação sobre eles.


Gostaria de saber se é possível verificar o andamento do processo e qual é a expectativa??? Seguem os dados abaixo...


Nome: XXX
Nacionalidade: XXX
Data de Nascimento: XXX
Passporte:XXX
Número de Protocolo RNE: XXX


Muito Obrigado,

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new immigrant and yesterday I checked my application status and it read:"em fabricacao". Does that mean my card is finally available to pick up? Would really much appreciate it if you can provide the information. Thanks in advance!

    Regards,

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. No it's not ready yet. When did you submit your application? Is it a temporary or permanent one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see... I submitted on April 18th. It's a permanent one. Did you ever check online? When it's finally ready what does it say? Thanks! I like your blog and can't believe I just found it. As an English-speaking Chinese whose Portuguese is still very limited, I have to say I benefited a lot from your blog! Hope you will continue writing!

      Delete