Sunday 22 January 2012

Lollapalooza Brazil



We did Lollapalooza Chicago 2005 and it was brilliant! Just read that Lollapalooza is coming here to Sao Paulo for Easter weekend (7-8 April) and will be hosted at the Jockey Club. I'm so excited to act like a - well to act like someone who's not a responsible parent!!!

I think the tickets are pretty reasonable (!!) by Sao Paulo standards, r500 for the weekend and some of my favourite bands are coming! Foo Fighters, MGMT, Band of Horses, Friendly Fires...  I haven't been to any concerts or gigs here yet. I always hear about them last minute and they are really expensive. I know that Groupon does some good last minute tickets and I've also been told that it's worth just turning up to buy tickets from the touts outside the stadium but with babysitters to organise in advance it's never something I can be spontaneous about.

Florence and the Machine are here this week too... maybe I'll do some planning this weekend (so I can afford to be spontaneous)

http://www.lollapaloozabr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment