Sunday 30 October 2011

Korean BBQ restaurant

Forget Bom Retiro! We were recommended Lua Palace in Vila Mariana / Paraiso which is a Korean BBQ restaurant. It's open from 6 - 9:30pm so make sure you get there at least by 9pm. The floors and walls are tiled, possibly the ceiling as well - I forgot to check - the only purpose I can think of is for easy cleaning... certainly not for decor!


The bulgogi was as good as I've had and we were with friends who had lived in Seoul for a couple of years and can testify to the authenticity. Ontop of all the meat we also made it through extra servings of kimchi, korean pancakes, bibambap. We did stay until 11pm on Friday night and weren't rushed out, though next time will make sure to get there for 6pm to make the most of available eating time! We had 3 hungry guys and 2 pregnant ladies = R75 each.


Lua Palace
Avenida Armando Ferrentini, 182

1 comment:

  1. Hello Jaime

    I am Erika from TravelerVoice, a new social network for travel bloggers.

    I just found your blog and I really like how you described your stories in Brazil with beautiful pictures and assertive comments! It's exactly the kind of writing we are looking for our Living abroad section, so please feel free to register :)

    I am looking forward to hearing from you :)

    Muito obrigado,
    Erika.

    www.travelervoice.com

    ReplyDelete